The next issue of GM is on its way!
The very late (we’re working on that) but very essential September/October issue of Gilbert Magazine went to press today and should be arriving in subscribers’ mailboxes in a couple of weeks. We at GM appreciate your patience and are doing our level best to get back on schedule.
Meanwhile, in this issue of GM you’ll find –
- A complete run-down of the 2010 Chesterton conference, including summaries of all the talks, by James G. Bruen Jr.;
- Book reviews by Dale Ahlquist and Nancy Brown;
- An interview of Peter Milward, S.J., by me;
- Original fiction by John Peterson and James G. Bruen;
- Of course, G.K. Chesterton, with essays on “Immorality vs. Indecency” and “The Age of Nonsense”;
- Our hard-hitting editorial, News with Views, tons of GKC quotes, Detection Club, our columnists, reviews, and more!
Not a member of the ACS/subscriber to GM? You can change that by going here to subscribe!