Literary Heroes, Saints, and Martyrs
A Chesterton Pilgrimage | SEPTEMBER 28-oct 7, 2022
Be sure to download the brochure for all trip details. To register you will need the Trip Code 44746 and Group Code 7560.
Registration for our pilgrimage to England is now live through our partner, Corporate Travel! Dale Ahlquist, Father Spencer Howe, and Brandon Vogt will lead the pilgrimage.
This trip is expected to sell out quickly and availability is on a first come, first served basis. Click here to register!
DATES: September 28 – October 7, 2022
PRICE PER PERSON: $4,499 (departing from JFK, double occupancy)
INCLUDES: Airfare from JFK, 8 nights’ accommodation in 4-star hotels, luxury motor coach transportation, breakfast and dinner each day
Highlights of this pilgrimage of a lifetime include:
- Walking tour of Beaconsfield, where G.K. and Frances Chesterton lived
- Legendary Uffington Horse and historic Stonor House
- Day in Oxford following in the footsteps of J. R. R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis
- Royal Pavilion in Brighton, followed by sites in Sussex related to Hilaire Belloc
- National Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham with Mass in the Slipper Chapel
- Oxburgh Hall and its priest hole dating to the English Reformation
- Walking tour of important G.K. Chesterton sites in London
- Mass at historic Tyburn Convent
- Free day in London
- Exclusive tour of the G.K. Chesterton Collection at the University of Notre Dame London Global Gateway