Literary Heroes, Saints, and Martyrs
A Chesterton Pilgrimage | ** Postponed to OCTOBER 2021 **
** Due to COVID travel restrictions, we have had to postpone our pilgrimage. Tentative new dates are October 13-22, 2021. Stay tuned for details! **
Registration for our pilgrimage to England is now live through our partner, Corporate Travel! Dale Ahlquist, Father Spencer Howe, and Brandon Vogt will lead the pilgrimage, to be held in conjunction with the historic opening of the G.K. Chesterton Collection at the University of Notre Dame London Global Gateway Campus.
This trip is expected to sell out quickly and availability is on a first come, first served basis. Click here to register today!
DATES: October 14 – October 23
PRICE PER PERSON: $4,349 (departing from Newark, double occupancy)
INCLUDES: Airfare from Newark, 8 nights’ accommodation in 4-star hotels, luxury motor coach transportation, breakfast and dinner each day
Highlights of this pilgrimage of a lifetime include:
- Walking tour of Beaconsfield, where G.K. and Frances Chesterton lived
- Legendary Uffington Horse and historic Stonor House
- Day in Oxford following in the footsteps of J. R. R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis
- Royal Pavilion in Brighton, followed by sites in Sussex related to Hilaire Belloc
- National Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham with Mass in the Slipper Chapel
- Oxburgh Hall and its priest hole dating to the English Reformation
- Walking tour of important G.K. Chesterton sites in London
- Mass at historic Tyburn Convent
- Free day in London
- Enjoy an exclusive preview of the G.K. Chesterton Collection at the University of Notre Dame London Global Gateway. At this special, private gathering hosted by Notre Dame, pilgrims will learn about the archive, view materials, and have lunch on site.
Please note: Notre Dame London Global Gateway is hosting an academic conference on Chesterton from the evening of Thursday, October 22 through midday Saturday, October 24. Further details and a separate registration process will be made available in the spring. Please note that venue capacity is limited. If you would like to attend the academic conference, please express your interest by contacting Emily de Rotstein at [email protected]